Brochures and catalogues offer you an opportunity to introduce what your company does, so that you can instead focus on specifics when you meet potential clients. To get the right introduction you will need to present the right image, and this means getting the design basics right. Here are some tips on how to design a brochure or catalogue:
- Decide what message you want to present to your customers and create an outline of what you want the finished product to be.
- Generate the content before you begin design so that you can plan exactly where everything will go to create the best effect.
- Utilise empty space to highlight the important information on each page.
- Identify the target audience and ensure that your material is communicating directly to them.
- Share information about the company’s goals, origins and policies to demonstrate professionalism and responsibility.
- Seek the help of a professional designer, because this will create a far better promotion and generate higher returns.