Any retail business that wants to keep up with the competition needs to include advertising in their budget. Business cards printing as well as other stationery lines doesn’t need to be expensive. Here are some cost saving ideas that will produce cool results.
- Flyers Having a stack of flyers on the front counter for people to take with them is a great way to let your customers know about upcoming sales and special events. These are a much cheaper option all round compared to brochures. Given there is only one sheet of paper means there is less printing area, the paper texture will be inexpensive and paper weight much lighter.
- Stickers Buy in bulk and save money in the long run. Stickers are a fun and novel way to let the public know about you. From bumper stickers for the car to cool stickers for pencil cases, books or laptop bags or as a collection on an old bar fridge, stickers get your business noticed and have a long term result. There are many choices of stickers such as water and UV resistant and glossy finished print stickers. Opt for the smaller sticker over the larger one that may push your budget to its limit. Shop online for bargains taking advantage of specials and discounts.
- Business cards Look for simple yet compelling designs in business cards, something that will stand out from the rest. Two coloured printing can be bold and striking and a cheaper alternative to a glossy finish. Think about printing both sides. The front can be for your contact details while the back is a good place to list what goods and services you offer. Designing your own logo and uploading for the printer can save money too but check out the online printers for special deals when they design the logo and do the follow up printing.
- Posters Photo poster printing need not be as costly as you may think. Take your own photos to cut down on design costs and posters can be an inexpensive way of advertising. Black and white is cost effective and doesn’t have to be boring if you have some striking artwork. If you’ve had posters printed before look at how much you can save by having them resized to cut costs.
- Letter heads and matching envelopes Getting both letterheads and matching envelopes printed at the same time can mean great savings. They say a lot about your business too. When someone receives your letter in the mail in a envelope with your logo and business details it says you’ve gone that little bit further to impress.