With modern technology at your fingertips it may be tempting to create your own printed stationery. Business card printing, for instance is not only time consuming but can be expensive. For a pleasant surprise take a look instead at what online printers can do to produce quality merchandise for less.
- Complete service Online printers provide more than printing your logo and contact details. By leaving business card, brochures and letterhead printing to the experts your time can be better spent looking after your customers. Tell them what you’re after, select the product and size and if you need specific artwork requirements. The printing doesn’t have to be limited to business cards so once they have your details on file costs of brochures or letterhead printing can happen down the track for less money.
- Convenient Using on line printers are a convenient way to get all your stationery printed. From business cards to brochures and everything in between. Simply connect to the Internet, navigate to the web site and follow the screen instructions. It won’t be long before they have the first draft ready for your input, most printers promise this within two days. Once you’ve agreed on the design and layout the printers do it all for you. From start to finish everything can be done on line. Sit comfortably at your own computer and deal with the printers at your leisure.
- Instant on screen previews Once the design has been decided, the printers will give you an instant preview. Let them know what you want changed or give the thumbs up if you are impressed by what they’ve done.The concept is so much easier than learning a new software program, fiddling, editing and cursing because you can’t get it right.
- Less Expensive Believe it or not online printers can be cheaper. Think about the cost of paper, ink, power and your time. Unless you are a graphic designer, software programs you are unfamiliar with can consume your waking moments. Costs comparisons on business cards printing show that printers can produce batches of 1000 for the same cost as 200 you have printed yourself.
- Quick turnaround and delivery Another pleasant surprise of contracting your printing is the quick turnaround. Most places offer a 3-5 day turnaround from the initial to design to a complete print and delivery within the metropolitan area.Unless you are proficient with design software and have a bundle of ideas bursting at the seams creating your finished product could take weeks.
- Fantastic graphics and designs With top quality graphic designers on staff who know their stuff, online printers can produce fantastic results.
- New ideas for worn out advertising These guys are in the business of taking old worn out ideas and breathing life into them. It’s what they do every day so they have the know how and a better understanding of what works.